One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Friday, February 29, 2008

Week one: Kids closet's and toys

So I go through the kids drawers fortnightly and remove any clothes they may have grown out of. Mostly DH changes all their nappies when they are home. He bathes them and changes them (I'm really not lazy, its cos I had a c-section 6 weeks ago).

So their drawers were fine. I thought their closet was too....no way!! Terrible! For someone like me who actually likes cleaning and keeping things very tidy this just would not do!

So after a week of trying to organize things with kids under foot, stopping to breastfeed every 3 hours. Not being able to work between the hours of 7pm and 8am AND their nap time during the day (12-3pm) it was hard work!

Here are my before and after pictures

.

Basically the clothes in their closet now are clothes they need to grow into. Up the top of their closet are their (empty) suitcases for when they go to Grampa and Nanna's house. Their toys have always been "pretty" tidy but was just getting too much and they would just mess everything up and not really play with anything so now with some toys in the closet I can control their mess a bit more and they think it is really exciting playing in the cupboard. So cute!
Hope the photos make sense!

1 comment:

Nanna said...

What a star - before and after pics are great. Nanna