One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Well I am going to try and get back on the wagon.

I will attempt to blog regularly so people can see what we are up to. My life, husband, children, crafting.....

Onward and upward! Feel free to comment!

Oh and I set this to invite only or whatever you call it cos I am sick of people wanting to just know about what I am up to but not caring about my feelings when they don't care to maintain a relationship with me.

2 comments:

Sparkling Adventures said...

Yay! I can't wait to peek into your life more regularly!
Love,
Lauren.

ARTwendy ... said...

Cute ....
Is that what you do to me?
Glad you're back blogging ... I will be a loyal follower!
xxx
Wendy