One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Laundry woes plus being a reformed stress head do not mix

Ahhhh I have so much washing to do. I am not sure if  I have shared this before but I have laundry woes (Ben doesn't cos nothing seems to 'woe' him except me stressing).

I so picture having 4 children and 2 adults. One laundry. Water bill $150 MORE than last bill. Flooding laundry.....vacuum cleaner (spare one thankfully not the Kirby). 

Flooding EVERY TIME you try to do washing. Poor wonderful husband working days/nights repeat, repeat solo on a new machine 6 days a week 12 hour shifts. POOR wife using a plunger one armed over and over again....no more floods because I am on strike and not doing washing anymore.

So finally Ben gets ONE day off and uses our new auger thingo and pulls up a MASSIVE thick industrial strength plastic bag and copious amounts of other drain filth.

I decide to stop being afraid and do some washing.

Yes, you guessed it. Flooding! Will it ever end!

I am trying to not stress but enough already!

Now when Ben wakes up this afternoon he is back in the laundry again. biddy, biddy bum

1 comment:

ARTwendy ... said...

Love your descriptions .... always!
xxx