One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Resting

Taking time.....moving slowly.

I think I happened upon an intelligent thought....

Unschooling might fit our family I know we are only in early days with this journey. You know when you think about it *it* has been over 5 years! As far as the world says we are in early days cos 'you know' kids don't learn till 5!

I feel I have changed lately. Less concerned and worried and more relaxed....maybe I am growing up? I think my focus has changed. Things greater than I. Beyond my understanding at this time but I know where I want to be and what I need to focus on.

In the meantime....I will endevour to follow this

I will also pray I find my camera cord so I can add photos to my posts again.

Oh and pray about my *baby* thoughts....what a greater life to live than one lead by Him!

No comments: