One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Monday, December 13, 2010

You think you've got it then it feels gone again

Ok, I DID NOT think I 'had' it. You know....

My act together but still

Today has been hard. Not even sure why but I feel heavy and burdened and I am not sure why or even what for really which makes it all the more confusing.

Tomorrow I know is a new day though so for now......goodnight

p.s Wendy and Bec please do a blog post soon....I miss seeing regular updates from you!

2 comments:

ARTwendy ... said...

Hi Hi .... Yes I will I promised ... been toooo long!
PS - We bought a house!!!

Bec said...

Bec, as in me?

I am hanging to to blog posts but am without a computer (using my iphone) except for the few minutes I can grab on my sisters. Hoping to be back within the next week. I'm sure you've heard the story. Just waiting for insurance :)

Enjoying yours though. In the sense that honesty about struggles in refreshing. Got some of my own posts on that theme :)

Bec x