One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thinking of release

Release from the constraints of.....dunno really.  Hahaha

Not intentionally being ambiguous there :)

Life is good.....most of the time. The missing link, problem is me. Just can't seem to get my head straight. I worry a lot less these days but still too much some of the time too.

Onwards and upwards. Praying for a change. My heart feels at time like it is breaking....in.a.good.way

Falling more away from the world and into Him. Yet, I resist.

Also.....I love my husband!!  I wonderful, caring, kind, gentle, masculine man. Genuinely blessed by God with his personality.

I am 15 weeks pregnant now and time ticks by the same as it does every other day.

No name ideas for this newest blessing so if you are out there shoot some suggestions my way.

Warm whispers.....I need the Lord's warm whispers to tell me it will be ok.

No comments: