One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tired but content....

Time ticks by....

I am tired these days. Doctor told me I am low in Vitamin D......more sunshine and Vitamin D tablets. Enjoying life. Tired but happy.

Hearing the laughter of our 2 youngest in the bath and going in to see my husband lovingly holding Levi. Swaying him back and forth on his back. Something that delights them both. Grace snuck in there and was also being very loving stroking Levi's hair. Just a picture of happiness. Delight to my soul.

Grace or "Dacie" as she calls herself loves Levi and constantly says "Wevi is my friend".

 Busted! He was MOST upset being discovered

Photo by Ethan.

No comments: