One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Monday, November 22, 2010

Tick, tick, tick

Another day over.....well not quite. The sun is setting leaving me with a warm glow as it filters through the leaves of the tree I originally wanted to chop down when we first moved in here.

Without that tree I wouldn't see an example of God's amazing creation. Something that once looked dead (much like myself) has burst forth with life but only by HIS power. Beautiful, stunning  King Parrots that have become our friends perch in that tree.

The most we have had visit us at one time is 6. 3 husband and wife pairs. Just devine. One special little guy comes to our windows and does a head-bobby dance to let us know he is out of seed.

So I am reflective today. Letting go of the tight constraints I have clung to for so long. Stretching out my arms and loosening up.

I am footloose and fancy free AND I am even having a garage sale. Livin' it up people. LIVIN'!!!

2 comments:

Bec said...

Nice to see you blogging again! Are you getting creative for Christmas again this year?

Bec xx

Bec said...

Oh and a big congratulations on expecting number 5! How exciting to be welcoming another little one into your family. It must be lovely to be mummy to all your gorgeous bubbas :)