One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cutting cutting cutting

When I have a little bit of time here and there I have been cutting for my next quilt. A quilt for me! Who knows how long it will take me to finish as it is a scrappy quilt using my scraps. Then I have another quilt I am planning. Ben thinks I should stop once I make Elijah a big one and one for us cos "everyone only needs one". Since when was this about 'needing'.

I enjoy it so very much! Helps me to not be a stress head!

Slowly been feeling stress creaping back lately and don't know why. Onward and upward. It sucks feeling like you are a sucky person sometimes :(

1 comment:

Mama Duck said...

you will have to show me a quick explanation on how to quilt when we get around to coming over... i am quite overwhelmed by the task!