One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Next stop sewing!

I have finished cutting! All up I have done 1300 2.5 inch squares. Seems like a lot but once they get sewn together.....well who knows how big it will be OR how I will quilt it because I am fairly sure it will be big. Then I will move on I hope to making a quilt for a single bed for someone's birthday. Better motor on as the birthday is not that far away!

Elijah is now nearly 9 weeks old! I can't believe how quickly time goes by but at least I didn't feel terribly busy until baby number 5. I am sure things will settle down soon it's just go, go to look after all these precious little ones.

One thing currently on my mind is....is Double Jeopardy really James? Jewel seems quite 'plump' around the belly! Eek! FYI I am talking about guinea pigs :)

Oh, oh! Just remembered Ethan had a sleepover with scouts last night and had a blast but gee whiz I missed his wonderful presence in the home! :(

No comments: