One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Friday, June 4, 2010

I've been searchin'

Lately I have been thinking about my kids.....no scrap that, I prefer the word children....ok, let's be honest go back to old faithful....the midgey's

They are so amazingly wonderful and cute! I find it so amazing to think I have had 4 children occupying the same space inside of me but yet they come out different...and the same...

I watch Ethan these days. Such an interesting FIVE year old! I used to wonder before I had children and let's be honest up until April 30th 2010 if I could handle a five year old. They (the other children, not my own) all seemed so annoying and selfish and tantrumy and annoying).

Children can appear to be annoying (for those following at home I am jumping back to my children now) but is it my lack of discipline that makes them seem annoying. Lack of discipline on myself and them. Surely, my husband and I steer the ship when it comes to their literal punishment?

I digress......what I have reeeeally been wondering is......have I wasted those 5 years, 3 years, 2 years and nearly 9 months? Not enough kisses and smooshing of my lips into that pillowly soft JUICY cheek. Smelling the smells that last for but a brief time?

Now I am told "Mummy, kisses on the Wips are DISGUSTING".

So now we barter and trade for them....of course!

So kiss your babies, tell them you love them and praise the One who has entrusted you with them for but a short time.

1 comment:

ARTwendy ... said...

Can't get enough 'cuggles' as they are called in our house at the moment!
xxx