One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Friday, June 4, 2010

Midgey's



There is no photo that could ever truly show you how wonderful Grace's cheeks are. She is so funny! Grace has been going well with her glasses. She never takes them off unless we ask her to for her bath or at bedtime. She carefully closes the arms (are they seriously called 'arms'.....Ethan would not be happy with that because glasses aren't alive).

Grace is now a running champion and loves the puppies who you and I might might know as pooper scoopers or coco and zia. To Grace they are both either Zia but usually Dodo. We are also amazed with her level of comprehension! Talking a lot but sometimes even the unpaid translator doesn't even understand.
Awww. Awwwwwwwwwwwww

Sister's share a room although lately I have considered putting Ethan in with them too because Levi is so noisey!


Ashley is real life RIGHT NOW is not a happy camper. She has just left the room so let's focus on her photo and move on. Ashley is so helpful and eager to help mummy. Getting better at just being a child and having fun without getting bogged down thinking mummy is folding washing so I must help her! Not something anyone but a crazy person would squash right?!


Blue lips on a cold morning! This BABY (perhaps he didn't get the memo?) crawls everywhere! Escapes out the back door (heart failure), climbs up steps and does about 10 push ups a day and sits up on his own too. He feeds himself and chomps away with he 2 bottom teeth. Very friendly and smiley most of the time but I thought I would show you his serious side. :) 


It is like reliving having Ethan as a baby again! Except this time with smokey eyes! I decided we needed a pajama clad excursion to a Chinese laundry.


Doing up seatbelts by himself in his carseat, climbing, jumping, running, talking and learning how to read! He gets most excited over noticed punctuation being used on signs.

For now.....I must depart!

No comments: