One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Friday, April 16, 2010

Hairy hair hair

Little Grace is two years old. January 11th is her birthday and my oh my I love her long locks!

Oh those lips!!!  Kiss, kiss!!

This is a shot from the back


These photos were taken a while ago and it is longer now. Wow! Just wow!

Who would think I once said. I only want boys! No way! My two beautiful BEAUTIFUL  girls are such a blessing!

All sweet, sweet babies sleeping and I feel like going to bed too!

1 comment:

Bec said...

Just checked your blog after a few days and see you've had a massive blogging spurt. Love it!

As for hair, I'm lucky with S that she has gorgeous colour on her side because it's seriously still taking ages to head south haha

Love all your thrifting finds. How GOOD is that feeling that you've waited a bit rather than rushing out and just buying brand new everything you want, then finding it for a fraction of the price.

On the Where's Wally books, C LOVES them too. We've found 4 all at op shops and I completely understand running out of room for kids books. They are a bit of a thrifting addiction of mine.

Oh, and was that sarcastic about Grace not looking like you? Because I see so much similarity between the two of you.

Was good running into you the other week xx