One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm coming!

Due to being on dial up speed I cannot do (aka be bothered waiting ten hours) any posts. I am seriously contemplating standing over the stovetop to toast marshmallows but instead I might (still do it) then go to bed. :)

A wonderful cold and rainy night here. Great for snuggling because except for nights like this we have the ceiling fan on every.night HOWEVER my wonderful (sometimes drive me crazy) hubby has gone out all.night.long to a friends house as he starts on nightshift this week and needs to jolt his body into it. Poor guy. He never complains!

So yes on the 15th when we are back to full speed and said 'wonderful' husband realises he is banned from downloading hehe I will be back WITH pictures!

Sleep well dear friends!

xx

1 comment:

Sparkling Adventures said...

Waiting for your updates, Katherine!