One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blah

Nothing to report.....still tired.....bit sick n tired....of myself. Trying to think of something noteworthy to share.....I shall remember life is GOOD.....just sometimes it feels like groundhog day and mama's got no motivation. Days spent kissing babies and reading books but not feeling 'accomplished'.

Levi had a very VERY scary fall. Bad mummy award of.the.decade but he is fine. Heart still trying to restart. 5 months is too young to get injured! Levi I love that you are more motivated than #3 (rolled at 11 months hahahaha) but come on! You scare your mama!

2 comments:

Sparkling Adventures said...

Okay. I think I got the Bad mummy award for the 2000s, so you can have it for 2010.

Brioni had a bad fall -- I can't even articulate it - it was so bad, and my fault and potentially fatal.

Katherine said...

Please secretly share with me! I SYMPATHIZE (and won't call DOCS). Lets just say one word 'ditto'