One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

When the world fades away.....

When the world, your world fades away what is left? An empty hole, a shell? For me my hope is that the world will fade away. The worries that seem to plague me or just never go away to vanish. Me to realise, to accept that all I need is God. When there is nothing left is not the time I hope I get it. I mean get IT.

My strength, my understanding is so human. So unintelligent and limited. Here I am worrying about people not liking me, getting frustrated at what I deem to be silly, ridiculous, repetitive questions. How high and mighty of me! Terrible to admit but true.

So world fade away now. Lord help me to forget about worldly things. I am blessed to be a blessing. My life is good most of the time. Let me realise that life is good all of the time. All of the time I walk next to YOU.

Grace update:

Took her to the optometrist today. Anyone that lives near me and needs a recommendation I will give you the details cos the guy was fantastic and so professional! Anyhow. Little Grace has been going VERY cross-eyed. Not just one eye or both eyes at the same time too. Maybe one eye in then the other later on the other. It was really first noticed in the last 5 days. Over the weekend it seemed to me to get increasingly worse. Despite my bestish efforts I got worried. Notice the ish as I have a tendency to worry.

Anyhow back to Grace.......thankfully her eyes played up during the appointment. Actually they did most of the time.  You know the old 'my child is so unwell they have to go to the doctor. Then they play with the toys in the corner and appear in perfect health with no fever' thing? At some stages her eye would turn right in so you could barely see her eye colour. Her beautiful blue eyes.

Verdict? Grace needs glasses asap. The turning in of her eye is actually quite clever in a way. This was helping her see things better but still not well. This will result in 'freaky eyes'. I do not in any way mean that in a mean way. I am concerned about not doing something and realising later it was fixable. Then the guilt oh that would be baaaaaaaad.

Worse case scenario she will need surgery so please pray for healing or that God will spare her surgery.

Oh and I need glasses too. :( That WILL wait. I survived 29 years so far. :)

p.s too lazy for pics. You want pics? What of?

6 comments:

Bec said...

Thanks for blogging this. And for being honest.

Bec said...

P.S. Praying for Grace too xx

ARTwendy ... said...

Glasses ... she is going to be a groovy kind of girl! Lovely little Grace ... you're a great Mum ... have I told you before (once/twice!) you inspire me! xxx

ARTwendy ... said...

PS - I thought that was what you meant! .... re:Blog title!

ARTwendy ... said...

PPS - I like what you've done with the white on the photo! Gives it a clearer lift etc xxx

Bec said...

It's not really fair that 2 people are hogging all your comments hey? haha

Was just thinking I've just started a quilt and I'd love to see photos of the quilts you made for your kids, and maybe some other things you've made

Hope your well xx