One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Friday, March 19, 2010

Still around

Nothing overly much to report (wow, awesome English Katherine). Trying to get my head around this whole "school schedule" thing with life for the kids.

Ben has been on day shift for 2 weeks which has been awesome.

Next week is night shift and he is working Sunday night.....not so awesome.

Grace is getting her glasses Tuesday. Did I mention I have to get glasses too :(

Yes, people it does NOT get much more exciting than that!

Missing my friend Wendy, come back over those seas and share you adventures with me!

Started teaching myself how to crochet. Mucho exciting!

Many epiphanies had which is awesome, tiring but awesome.

A nephew arrived this week. Man alive CLUCKY!

2 comments:

ARTwendy ... said...

Glasses .... cool!
All the time?
Yes - back now on Aussie soil ... feels wonderful to be 'missed' ... food -I cooked a lovely roast chook last night ... made the house smell all yummy, gorgeous juices ... perfect roasted veggies .... perfectly not ordered off a menu!

Anna said...

Hey Katherine,

Glad to hear you are teaching yourself to crochet! yessss, it's the best :)

Just a little tip for you... the library has so many crocheting books. I LOVE IT!!

I just crocheted a little cat which is for a friend but is so cute I wanna keep it!

xo