One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thank goodness!

Despite still needing to recover from missing Bahrain (how COULD we forget!) we enjoyed seeing the Grand Prix today on home turf today. I refuse to pay to go and sit on wet grass and use toilet's that 'store' the poo. Why would you when you can sit on your own couch with a toilet close by that flushes!

Ben and I really enjoy watching the Formula 1. It is kinda our 'thing'. Considering we basically watch no tv (i.e the tv is 100% off when the kids are awake and on maybe 3 hours total in the evenings during the week.....usually less) I don't feel bad watching something we both enjoy. I sit there all anxious just not wanting Hamilton (Ham Ham as we call him) to win or get podium. I know, I'm mean. Today was a good race but by golly I am glad it is over! I stress!

Ethan was so cute wearing his little racing suit and pretend waving to his fans. haha poor deprived child getting overly excited about tv. Grace and Ashley couldn't give two hoots!

I am in decluttering mode. Funny how hard it can be to part with things even though they are only 'things' and even though those 'things' aren't being used and are just taking up space.

Who's hearin' me here? Hello? Hello? Anyone out there?

My mind is constantly saying less, less, less. I do wish I had 'more' money though. One day my ideas of home improvement will happen. Bills piling in. Onward and upward. No time to spend being upset. Just need to be stricter with money. That's the un-fun bit eh?

No comments: