One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Thursday, February 18, 2010

500 to none!

Good evening!

I am very excited. I have FINALLY organized my inbox! I had over 500 emails in my inbox. Now all purged and sorted and ORDERED! I love order!

Slowly my filing is also getting better and better. I like systems but awhile ago I just got all ho hum about it all and stuck my head in the sand.

The more I don't worry about "stuff" the better life is.

The more I forget about petty things.....the better life is.

The more I let my hair down.....yes, the better life is!

*************************

Speaking of hair.....I think....hope it is finally turning the corner.

I said no to poo (shampooing and conditioning my hair) 2 weeks before the end of the year (so I didn't have to call it a New Year's resolution)....

I have gone through a YUCKY stage. Like just terrible. I am sure it was worse for me but honestly all those expensive shampoo's and conditioners really did stuff up my hair.

I have been washing it with bicarb mixed with water and conditioning with apple cider vinegar. The other day oh my goodness it actually felt good!

Hopefully this is a good sign. I am going to keep persevering whilst praying that I am not completely grey by the end of 2010 as I am no longer dying it either. Bit of an experiment, bit of a "who needs you" to the "experts" telling me I need to spend $40 on s&c! Ha I tell them HA!

Ok here is another addition of quote of the day.

Today brought to you by a combined effort's of Ethan and Ashie.

K: "Ethan, what sort of things do you want to learn at school?"

E: Drawing, playing toys, no fighting, no whinging"

What do you think we have been drumming into the kids lately!? hahaha

We then moved on in conversation to talk about "What would you like to learn about in school?"

E: "Giraffe, zebra, hippo, lion (who do you think has seen Madagascar?), birds, bugs, flie and another fly and ants and snails and plants and that's it".

I am so grateful I could literally write this down as he said it! Just so funny!

Then Ashley pipes up....

A: "Sheep, horsey and another sheep, lots of sheeps......"
E: Interrupts and adds " and baby Jesus and Mary".

So funny, wish you all could have seen it.

Goodnight all!

p.s. anyone want to come over and clean my shower?

No comments: