One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Give this a go....

 
Isn't it funny how we look at photos of ourselves and think.....
"Thank goodness I had that cloth nappy covering those tuck shop arms! Ewww look at that hair...."

Instead I CHOOSE this time to see how I am happy. Happy my amazing and loving husband is taking a pciture of me (finally). Happy I am holding my second son, fourth child in his little where's wally shirt who is thriving with my milk being enough to sustain him, make him FAT! He is such a joy!

Yeah he's not looking at the camera. However! He is precious so he gets away with that! Getting back into this blogging thing is fun. It feels freeing. 

Cos this is my blog I do what I want! Yay!