One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Monday, February 15, 2010

Running away from or running towards....

I really do like the picture on the top of my blog. Sometimes I open up my blog just to look at that picture. The green of the trees is so calming. Sometimes I also sit and think about the people that may have travelled along that path.

In the day time it looks so inviting but I dare say at night it is a very different place. Scary with spooky noises. Strange shadows with feelings on things lurking in the background waiting for the opportunity to pounce.

Some days I wish I was there. Running towards happy places or running away from things that seem too hard. Life IS pretty good most of the time but there is a part of me that feels......unsatisfied, hom hum. I seem to just have that word 'ho hum'. It is me though. Not hubby or the kids. I often struggle with having no motivation.....I think cos so many things I would like to be doing just can't be done during kid/daytime hours. Then night time comes and bed beckons me but I ignore the call then I am toooooo tired (picture whiney, annoying voice here). Fitful sleep, woken too early by a chubby legged midgey.....the day starts again.

Life is good though

Most of the time

1 comment:

ARTwendy ... said...

I hear you!
Life is good ...
Blessings are plentiful
but
I know that
'ho hum' too!