One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rush, rush

Good evening!

Quote of the day brought to you by Ashley

To set the scene we were driving past a cemetery this evening and Ethan asked what it was I said "That is a cemetery, when people die sometimes they get buried in a cemetery".

E" Why do they do that for...."....

Of course this conversation went on about the who, where, what, why and how.

After explaining that people get old and they eventually die, accidents happen, cars crash.....you know....the list....
It went on for a bit the kid's line was said.....
"That is not very nice is it?"

We heard that several times during this conversation then Ashie pipes up and says "They will die and then they will say 'Ah, I died". Maybe that doesn't seem funny to you but her little voice saying that

I.cacked.myself! CACKED!

Another from Ashley....

Ben has gone out tonight and he was VERY rushed and running around (anyone who knows him knows that is VERY rare as he is usually a taking it easy kinda guy). Ashley was repeatedly saying goodnight, goodbye.

As he is going down the stairs carrying all manner of things she does a final desperate byeeeeee as all her previous attempts had gone unnoticed by said panicked "I'm not panicked" daddy.

Ben yells out a mimicy byeeee to sound like Ashley.

She turns to me and says "Ha ha daddy just did sound like a girl! Daddy is sooooooo funny!".

I must be sleep deprived (I am sleep deprived) cos I am still laughing!

Over and out, kiss your men and I hope your kids are sleeping.

p.s it is really hard to type on a black keyboard in the dark!

Hope you are feeling better Bec!

1 comment:

Sparkling Adventures said...

Ashley is very funny.

I'm glad you're writing these down... They'll be great to read later on!