One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hello again! What did you get up to in the last 5 seconds? :)

Ok so some photos of my kiddies and a picture of 2 of my recent projects.....one finished, one in progress.

Little Levi....precious, precious boy!

 
Why are all the good photos either on the same day or enough days later for the child to be wearing the same clothes? Levi is one of those babies that actually has "always" before their first name....hahaha that doesn't work. Levi is almost always happy, such a smiley boy and please don't make comments about him "having to be good, fall in line cos he has sooooo many siblings" :)
 
 Cheeky little ones! Of course the perfect one of all of them has red eye....which I will fix! Then post at a later date!
 
Snagged this little beauty. Man that would be funny for me to say outloud with my whacky mixed up accent....Anyhow I digress....Got this from my lovely MIL.
This is nearly ready for painting. I have done heaps more sanding since I took this pic.....I am thinking blue. Yes some people aren't very "bluey" (Hi Wendy) and that is good....I'm not bluey either but for some reason I have this particular blue in my mind. I will see how it ends up. Very exciting!

I should post a pick of my china cabinet....something still to do though. I have embarked on an origami challenge.....Baaaaaaaaaaaarain Strain but soooooo awesome! I have 50 billion origami's's's's all over it at the moment to keep them away from the kids and dogs.

Ok, here is the last pic. I was very proud of myself whipping this up last minute for a birthday party. I was stuck but then I remembered a couple of blogs.....

http://mayamade.blogspot.com/2009/03/simple-spring-basket-how-to.html

Oh that doesn't look good. I wanted it to come up as a clickable link. Or even with me typing "Spring basket" but when you click it, it comes to the link. Any suggestions?

Also this link....

http://www.spoolsewing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/birdpattern1-1.pdf

Here is what I made.....

Remember I am a BEGINNER :)

Little bag, bird and 2 hair clips. Pretty good considering I didn't know the child getting it. Thank goodness  I have 2 daughters! The bonus was I had everything on hand! That usually doesn't happen.

Ok, since you asked I will give you one more picture.

Feel limited sysmpathy for these guys cos they do many BAD things.

1. Eating the floor out of the cubby house
2. Running away! Little stinkers!
3. Whizzing inside! Sneaky whizzing so they know! They know!

Hahahaha they are so cute though!


Hopefully this has fixed them up...Har, har....laugh a minute round here



3 comments:

ARTwendy ... said...

The china cabinet is in the corner ... I can kind of see the 'wall paper' ... V nice!

'Bluey' ... how about an Aqua ... them colour for the year!

& are your dogs really that big already! My goodness ... that was quick! Nearly a quick as that cute little Levi of yours ... just 'always' smiley!

ARTwendy ... said...

oh ... & I love the desk .... even if it ends up all 'bluey' .... You do know that in Aussie slang to call someone a 'bluey' means that they actually have RED hair!? I have loads of red paint ....

ARTwendy ... said...

nnnghsgnmnm,,,,, From Oscar

Have we left you enough comments yet?
xx