One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Monday, February 22, 2010

Quote of.......yesterday

Good morning!

Ok before I forget....

Yesterday morning we went to a different Church (one that I usually woud avoid) because we were told that

Juan Carlos Ortiz

Was going to be there.....we along with a few other people were told it would be yesterday morning....the messenger delivered the wrong messge! The 'messenger' didn't even come himself. He miss out.....BIG TIME. The girls looked positively beautiful in the dresses!

We will visit again either March 21st or March 28th when Juan will actually be there!



Anyhow.........when the pastor was praying. waffling, going on Ethan got this big smile on his face when the pastor said 'Heaven'. It then went like this....

E: "Heaven! Heaven!"......smiling,smile,smile

Then he said " Heaven! Kevin! Kevin Rudd!". He was so impressed with himself with making the correlation between the rhyming words Heaven and Kevin. Ashley still just loves Kevin from UP

Lots I want to do but I have hurt my back. I have just joined a book club with my mum and tonight is the first one (for me, not her). The first book for the year is The Slumber of Christianity by Ted Dekker. I read it from start to finish yesterday in four hours. As a result my back, ain't so happy.

On a side note, Ben has this guy come into his work every now and then to do sessions called 'Backs of the future". I always laugh when I think of this geeky little title. It has however, helped Ben learn correct lifting techniques. Unfortunately they have nothing that can help 'readinglyingdownonabadangleforfourhours' :)

2 comments:

ARTwendy ... said...

How on earth did you find 4 hours straight? That's what I'd like to know with 4 kiddies! Man you are amazing!
Where's the pic of the girls in their dresses? xxx

Nelle said...

I'm impressed by reading a whole book too...I'm currently working my way through the deep and spiritually insightful Where's Wally (the one where you have to find the scrolls) and a House&Garden magazine...