One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Where to begin....continue...go to next?

So do I say wonderful, witty, humorous things? Who knows where this will go. I think my biggest challenge will be that this feels so exposing.

Exposing of my thoughts and feeling. I have NEVER liked being the center of attention when it comes to the real, true me. Does this make sense to anyone?

Meanwhile all I can think of is I hope this blog is set to private. I am a bit of a pc learner. I know I should say who cares.....

I care....a lot. About people and their feelings? I want people to be encouraged to live life well, challenge themselves to do better, be better. Now to work out photos.....

No comments: