One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do you keep track?

Ok obviously those of you who have blogs probably now keep track on them but before blogs how did you keep track of your children's milestone's?

I am obviously busy a lot of the time "helping" the children.....making breakfast, washing up, making lunch, washing up, making dinner, washing up. In between the 3 meals and 3 times of washing up its all the miscellaneous  things that keep me really busy some days.

Oh and feeding the little guy is my "must sit down" time. So.....I tend to rush to the calendar hanging on the wall and write things down. I try not to be sad baout all the things that didn't even make it to the calendar. :(


So I will make a start....at least if I write it down here I can sort it out better at a later date and start chucking out all the old calendar's! I hate clutter!

October 14th 2009 Grace finally decided that she would walk! Yay! Picture NO wlaking AT ALL then one day casually wlaking out of her brother's room and saying hello! She doesn't really like a lot of carrying on when she achieves something but I am VERY exctied to say the least! :) Within that same day of course she started walking backwards, up and down.....everything all at once.

20 months old but that is ok. I wasn't so much worried about the age it was the "will she be able to" part.

LEVI:
25/11/09
Discovered his hands

He is also VERY roley poley now and I'm not just talking about his thighs. This is such a surprise because Grace didn't even roll until 11 months! ELEVEN! Little precious girl. :) Yesterday he even maneuvered himself just to get a toy. Cute!

********************

Off to a baby shower this afternoon for BIL's baby due to arrive....early March? Very exciting to have another little boy coming!

3 comments:

Sparkling Adventures said...

Remember that you can pre-date your blog posts too. Look under Options or something...

That way you can "date" a blog-post with the milestone. If you go through your calendar, you can blog all those milestones that happened in the past, along with old photos too!

*bella* said...

Hi Katherine honey!

Well I made it over here to check out your new blog workings.... impressive.

If I wasn't so haughty about privacy I might want to start my own! lol
Loving your work!!
Love ~ Bella ~ x

Bec said...

Hey Katherine, Just want to encourage you to keep blogging. You have some great thoughts to throw out there and it's good reading about a mama who sees kids as a blessing, not an inconvenience.

Bec xx