One life to live but so much to give.
I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a wife, I am a mother....
I am an in.di.vid.ual and there's so much to me....
more than I even know

Monday, February 15, 2010

Mummy listen....

"In all things, God works for the good of those who love Him.

Romans 8:28"

"I did a verse of the Bible, good girl Ashley"....Ashley just said that. hahahaha

My sweet little midgey's #1 and 2 are memorizing this Bible verse. No sweeter thing than hearing them quote it whilst procrastinating finishingdinned now that all the fun food has been consumed. The first part of the last sentence was sweet....the last part? Finish your dinner!

Much sweeter than whinging....my kids whinge!? never! Do your kids whinge?

p.s thanks for the advice about decreasing the size of the pics. Will investigate that tonight, maybe, got more painting to do..

p.p.s heard an Aussie got a silver and Canada a gold in the Olympics!? Yay! I don't really watch tv these days and I really think the are Olympics......mixed feelings. On a side note my little brother who has been in Canada permanently since early 2005 is working security at the Olympics. Lucky boy! I miss him so much. :(

p.p.p.s Go Canada :P

No comments: